about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Seasons Change Second Edition...Summer week 13

For a whole year I will try to find the awesomeness included in all four seasons,
perhaps the weather or a nature shot...
maybe the holidays in turn
who knows?
The sky is the limit.




Goodbye Summer at least officially
is there a like button?? because I would hit it more than twice. 

Don't get me wrong I like Summer,kids
out of school, long afternoons, free time without schedules.
It's the heat that it's the hardest to cope with.
But we've made it.  

So Good bye Summer, 
I know we'll meet again.

5 comments:

  1. I hope the temperatures are becoming more comfortable Claudia! Ours are already dropping into the 50s at night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit more comfortable Miss Val. We're at 95-97 during the day and at night...well let me just say I still don't wear socks to bed :/

      Delete
  2. I hear you with the heat! The AC went in our van and it was awful driving around this summer! The husband just fixed it last week which was good for a day,,,uggg, now we have the heat on,lol
    nice to meet you Claudia,
    :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so outta the loop and far behind, I'm already a follower! Wheres my head???!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we missed the most beautiful scenery because we are busy.

    wow mounts
    wow cheap gold

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016