about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Season Change Second Edition...Summer Week 11

For a whole year I will try to find the awesomeness included in all four seasons,
perhaps the weather or a nature shot...
maybe display the holidays in turn
who knows?
The sky is the limit.




This has Summer has indeed been a crazy one and extremely hot!  But then again if you know me I'd probably say that every Summer :/ Summer is not my favorite season.

Last week it poured on us!  But only for about 20 minutes, then it was more hot and humid than ever. The kids got very excited I let them get wet a bit again.  Xavi said it was like a free car wash!  Let it rain!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Aw yeah, I LOVE rain. And after a bout of scorching weather, it is just WONDERFUL. I love it when there's lots of thunder too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!!! I think I will go crazy as a child when (IF!!!) I will get rain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a rough summer! Luckily it is ending. I am very scared about winter though because they are predicting a winter like we had 2 years ago in New England. It was the most snow I have ever seen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we can never be too happy with the weather :(

      Delete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016