Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Etsy finds...Say Hola to etsy

Some of you already know this, some of you might not but it's no secret that my first language is Spanish.  I though I'd incorporate my bilingual skills on my 'etsy finds section' once in a while!  I will begin with the basics, so 

'Say Hola to etsy'

Hola is Hello
Hola sign by AmericanaSigns


Adios is Goodbye
Scrabble Word keychain by VintageJoysAndJewels

A Dog is a Perro
Luchamal El perro peligroso by StudioLongoria

A cat is a gato 
 El Gato Spanish Cat Greeting Card by soobeeart

Pretty easy stuff ah??

5 comments:

  1. Perhaps you'll enjoy the name of the dish I'm featuring on Cheap Eats this Friday.......Des Colores rice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee.. how cute! I love el gato :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, el gato esta bonito! the cat is cute.

      Delete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 

Google+ Followers

@moncy3.com 2009-2016

statcounter