about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Monday, January 9, 2012

December's winner from moncy3

Time goes by so quickly don't you agree??  All that waiting and anticipation that 
makes the Holidays so exciting and now it is all gone...and now January is on its way again!

Last month sales at my shop very productive.  
I had a total of 22 orders and one monthly winner who was:

leeseulgi 
from Arbor Inn Michigan in the United States
and these envelopes her item of free choice!

  

Now I understand that the holidays are busy times, so hopefully 
I can get back into the routines of featured artist.
This is a list of the features last month.

2 comments:

  1. Clau, is on your shop paying by paypal only choice? I have my eye on something I like a lot :) Well, might make the account for myself anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love that Peter Rabbit set there. It's beautiful. I will have to check it out in your shop :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016