about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Monday, August 29, 2016

the good the bad and the weekend

Hello guys I have a few more good and bad points for this post...  I hardly find time for this blog nowadays but always find my way back to it and have to summarize it like this:

Ever since Emma started crawling and then walking my stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher have had these smudge marks all over :(   What am I to do?  grab Emma's hands and smeared it all over to make it even??  the stainless steel wipes or the spray didn't work too good so I googled a better solution.  Clean with a soft cloth using vinegar and then a soft cloth using olive oil.  voila. :)

Emma has become the little chatterbox and loves saying hi to strangers at the park or while shopping .  Oh she also loves saying bye.  NON STOP. :/  SHe still gotta stay close to mama tho.

She also has wined herself from the bottle.  Just like that!  One morning I gave her a sippy cup and that was it!  We never went back to bottles.  I thought this would be a much more difficult task.  PHEW. :)

She is also starting to use the potty.  She tells me when she is having a bowel movement.  Or at least when she had one already.  Compared to the other two (no offense Sophie or Xavi if you are reading this) Emma is so much more advanced!  can't believe it!  She is only 1 1/2 yrs!! :)

Yesterday Mexican music icon Juan Gabriel died, he was a singer and songwriter he wrote more that 1800 songs and sold more than 100 million records.  When I was growing up there were hardly any boy bands so I grew up listening to him and honestly he was the greatest singer and songwriter.  He will be missed.


Here is little silly Emma with happy she knows all these new tricks 
Here is how I felt shocked learning about Juan Gabriel's death...Rip

Till next time amigos!  Have a nice week.

1 comment:

  1. Emma is so funny! Lucky you having an advanced potty trainee! I will have to youtube some of Juan Gabriel's music. I have probably heard some but don't realize it!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016