about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tis the Season...etsy finds


Tis the Season
Handmade polymer clay pears
Allow me to elaborate on the topic a bit more:

Season to wear warm hats
Elf gnome beanie

Season to put up a Christmas tree
Primitive Christmas Tree

Season to deck the halls
Vintage style Christmas sign

Season for Christmas lights to shine
Primitive Christmas Lights

Season to wrap Christmas presents
Vintage mini ornaments
Season to plan and prepare a Christmas Dinner
Christmas plate

 Season to make choices
Kitchen signs DINNER CHOICES

I promise I will not stress out!
I will not stress out Art Print
I really really want to keep my promise :/
Anybody with me?  Any hands up?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my print!!! You have some lovely picks here and I love those pears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clay pears are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016