about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I often wonder...

I'd like to share something with you today. I started this blog as a companion to my etsy shop


Here is a screeshot of my first entry, that I never posted.  By the way I just learned how to take a screenshot I've been wanting to do this for a while. It's crazy how nowadays you can just google everything and have the answers at the tips of your fingers. 
I also googled ♪ ♫ ah!  I wanted to do that. 
I always wanted to share treasuries that I am included in.  Anyways, back to the first entry hard to see but it reads 'Trying to figure this one out'  dated 4/17/09 again I never posted it. I really was trying to figure it out :/
Then I just started posting new listings from my shop now and then and little by little I started sharing a bit about me and my family.  I later realized that it was a wonderful way to keep family memories, to be honest it took me more than a year to get comments.  But it has been nice, I really don't know if it has helped my etsy shop much.  But I know that I have made friendships with many fellow bloggers.  I feel fortunate because of that.

I know I don't have a super exciting blog but I often wonder how many lurkers are out there, watchers, anonymous followers on non followers??  I get visits everyday and pageviews.  Just wondering??  Anybody?  

My name is Claudia nice to meet you!

12 comments:

  1. Well I am here! Not lurking, though haha.. and I am glad to have met you! I'm always interested to read about what you and your family have been up to, and what creative endeavours you're involved in-- keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia! I love to read your blog, sometimes I just search back for your older posts, looking your photos and what you and your family are doing. You have so friendly and great family! I like your creativity, Season's change posts and featured sellers. So, please continue with the blogging. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the encouragement Jelena! Hugs right back at you ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi, Dear! As long I remember, you are one of my first followers (lucky me!) and great friend. Just love your positive personality and persistence (sometimes I need that!!!) And not mentioning your creativity and an eye for colors, your moments capturing photos just melting my heart! Your (not) secret admirer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you and your blog. You capture your family adventures so perfectly in your photos. I always love to come see your blog and I like going to see your recent etsy creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started out the same way with blogging Claudia. It is awkward at first trying to figure it out. I started for my business as well but it have evolved into more of a personal journal that I like to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Val you were one of my first followers! :) blogging is a nice experience!

      Delete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016