about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Season's Change Second Edition...Winter Week 2

 
For a whole year I will try to find the awesomeness included in all four seasons,
perhaps the weather or a nature shot...
maybe display the holidays in turn
who knows?
The sky is the limit.


This is our local park.  It is within a walking distance. I ride my bike early Sunday mornings while everything  and almost everyone still asleep.  The yellowing grass freezes overnight until the weak winter sun warms it during the morning hours.  Sometimes I see shy rabbits trying to find a warm spot.  No other sign of a living thing, no kids playing, no cars passing by.  I can't deny that sometimes I wish I wasn't an early bird so that I could stay in my warm bed...but I can't.

1 comment:

  1. That park looks so peaceful.. I wish I am an early bird :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016