about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Note to self...On a lazy Saturday afternoon

...when the fridge is half empty
...when I haven't gone grocery shopping
...when most people in the house are still in their pj's
...when everybody is watching movies and playing games
...when I am relaxed browsing etsy!

PB&J for dinner!!

AutomicAurora
pinandpin

SaponeSoaps

viridian


ArtsDelight


gracefulbanquet

ShanaCraneDesign

I am hoping they like it.
You are welcome to stay for dinner too!

5 comments:

  1. :) We need days like that, sometimes. P & J sandwiches sound great to me. I will bring the milk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that a blueberry ? Only trying to guess by the colors of chosen photos ;) Your sense of colors always is beautiful, and makes me think that you are painter in your soul! I see you secretly using your brushes while sun is rising ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. siga I think I wrote purple and light brown on etsy search and then all the wonderful choices appear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, like a color of peanut butter and blueberry jam! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the PB & J colours :) The other day I was craving one soooo bad and had no jelly :( SO disappointing! Sounds like a relaxing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016